Competitive pricing, exceptional value
For Pricing Call:
- Time Allotted – 15 minutes per meter ordered up to 90min
- $2/min standby charge applies after allotted time
- Taxes are not included, 13% HST applies
- Prices are net and due at time of delivery unless on account
- No charge cancelation with more than 24hrs notice
- $250 cancelation fee on orders canceled within 24hrs
- $600 cancelation fee once truck has been dispatched
Credit, e-transfers and cash are accepted. Prices are net and due at time of delivery unless on account. Overdue accounts will be charged at 1.5% monthly (18% per annum)
Curb-side delivery only. Damage waiver required for delivery past curb.
For projects that are difficult to access, we provide a specialized concrete line pumping service to ensure efficient delivery. Our service is particularly suitable for indoor concrete pours, locations where a concrete boom pump cannot reach, or areas with limited space for setup.
Dedicated to serving the rural and remote regions of Canada’s north, our remote service division specializes in providing concrete and concrete pumps. Our skilled team of experienced engineers and operators have expertise in working within remote areas and ensuring reliable and efficient service delivery.
Supplying Exactly what you need
Our trucks pour only what you need, reducing waste and costs
Control your mix
With volumetric concrete trucks change your mix on demand from slump to strength all in one pour.
Tough to reach spot? skip the wheelbarrows and order a concrete pump along with your concrete.